Renaissance Man "What Do You Do When You Do What You Do (Gingy and Bordello Remix)"
We promise the awkward title of Renaissance Man's newest track, "What Do You Do When You Do What You Do" sounds better sung than spoken. Factor in some heavy vocal effects and a hypnotic, bouncing bassline, and the lyrics seem downright genius. The EP of the same name dropped yesterday via Turbo and contains remixes by Matthew Herbert, Sei A, Paul Woolford, and this one by hot Canadian prospects Gingy and Bordello. The Gingy and Bordello version is the most straightforward house track on the EP and offers a significant departure from the loopy techno you can expect on their own forthcoming EP, Body Acid, due out November 14.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- MP3The Acid "Basic Instinct (Lapalux Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Max Cooper, SBTRKT, Efdemin, and More
- NewsCheck Out a New Mixtape from L.I.E.S. Boss Ron Morelli
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player