Renaissance Man "What Do You Do When You Do What You Do (Gingy and Bordello Remix)"
We promise the awkward title of Renaissance Man's newest track, "What Do You Do When You Do What You Do" sounds better sung than spoken. Factor in some heavy vocal effects and a hypnotic, bouncing bassline, and the lyrics seem downright genius. The EP of the same name dropped yesterday via Turbo and contains remixes by Matthew Herbert, Sei A, Paul Woolford, and this one by hot Canadian prospects Gingy and Bordello. The Gingy and Bordello version is the most straightforward house track on the EP and offers a significant departure from the loopy techno you can expect on their own forthcoming EP, Body Acid, due out November 14.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player