L-Vis 1990 "Feel The Void feat. Para One & Teki Latex (L-Vis 1990 Street Reprise)"
"Feel The Void", a track from L-Vis 1990's recent debut full-length, Neon Dreams—you may remember the video from a couple of weeks ago—finds Sound Pellegrino's Teki Latex reciting what sounds like a mantra of sorts, his steady monotone driving the colorful piece along as he repeats, "Feel the void/Take control/Let the darkness take control." Below, you'll find L-Vis 1990's "Street Reprise" of "Feel The Void," an interpretation that's far from the vibrant atmosphere of the original, as the Night Slugs boss sheds some of the neon in favor of a deep, resonating kick and a grittier bassline, giving the track an update worthy of its "street" label. (via URB)
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player