Background Sound "Tude"
Duffstep's Join The Dots imprint launched its ninth release just yesterday—the Close EP (pictured above) marks the official debut of New York producer Background Sound, and features two originals alongside remixes from Blue Daisy, Duffstep, and Bubblin' Up tunesmith Lapalux. "Tude," which is not featured on the aformentioned release, offers a heaving bassline, lilting melodies, and lively percussion that should serve as a fitting introduction to Background Sound's crisp, garage-infused creations. You can preview the whole Close EP here.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player