Scuba "Flash Addict"
While the world patiently awaits his forthcoming Personality LP, UK tune specialist Paul Rose (a.k.a. Scuba) has shared the b-side from his 12" single for "The Hope." "Flash Addict" is a heavily percussive and densely atmospheric cut that exhibits Rose's knack for combining sonic subtlety, infectious rhythm, and unique sound design in one propulsive club production. If the b-side of Scuba's single sounds this good, you can imagine what the main event will bring when it drops on February 6.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player