Sines "Money Girl"
"Money Girl," the title track from the forthcoming EP by Freshmore label boss Sines, boasts the two sounds his label is best known for: Southern rap and bass-driven club music. A two-chord melody drives most of the short production, which is paired with a slapping 808 rhythm, preset horn sounds, and plenty of warped vocal samples courtesy of Lil Wayne. The rest of Sines' four-track record will be available on January 30, but you can preview each of its tunes before then, after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsThe Knife Splits, Announces Final Tour Dates
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHieroglyphic Being Announces New LP for Planet Mu
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player