Sines "Money Girl"
"Money Girl," the title track from the forthcoming EP by Freshmore label boss Sines, boasts the two sounds his label is best known for: Southern rap and bass-driven club music. A two-chord melody drives most of the short production, which is paired with a slapping 808 rhythm, preset horn sounds, and plenty of warped vocal samples courtesy of Lil Wayne. The rest of Sines' four-track record will be available on January 30, but you can preview each of its tunes before then, after the jump.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player