LA's up-and-coming Fade to Mind imprint has announced the start of an "official bootleg" series with this whimsical tune from Pacific Northwest bass aficionado Cedaa. Producer Simon Ho melds together oddball sound bytes, crushing bass frequencies, bubbly synth tones, and an array of percussive elements on "Patagonia," which collectively evoke some kind of alien marshland dance party. And if you're in Southern California this Friday, February 3, make sure to check out Fade to Mind's fourth blowout in Los Angeles with Nguzunguzu, Total Freedom, Kingdom, Prince William, The Claw, and Massacooramaan.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player