Recent London-by-way-of-Portugal transplant Trikk has been tapped by
UK garage mastermind George FitzGerald to deliver the latest 12" on his fledgling ManMakeMusic imprint. "Envisages" does not make an appearance on the forthcoming single, but still stands as an excellent introduction to Trikk's production style, which is highlighted by infectious rhythms, dark synths, and running basslines—all coming together here for a slick piece of futursitc dancefloor heat. After giving "Envisages" a spin, you can peep the artwork and preview clips for the upcoming "Jointly" b/w "Fall Down" single, which drops on March 19, after the jump.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player