Recent London-by-way-of-Portugal transplant Trikk has been tapped by
UK garage mastermind George FitzGerald to deliver the latest 12" on his fledgling ManMakeMusic imprint. "Envisages" does not make an appearance on the forthcoming single, but still stands as an excellent introduction to Trikk's production style, which is highlighted by infectious rhythms, dark synths, and running basslines—all coming together here for a slick piece of futursitc dancefloor heat. After giving "Envisages" a spin, you can peep the artwork and preview clips for the upcoming "Jointly" b/w "Fall Down" single, which drops on March 19, after the jump.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player