Recent London-by-way-of-Portugal transplant Trikk has been tapped by
UK garage mastermind George FitzGerald to deliver the latest 12" on his fledgling ManMakeMusic imprint. "Envisages" does not make an appearance on the forthcoming single, but still stands as an excellent introduction to Trikk's production style, which is highlighted by infectious rhythms, dark synths, and running basslines—all coming together here for a slick piece of futursitc dancefloor heat. After giving "Envisages" a spin, you can peep the artwork and preview clips for the upcoming "Jointly" b/w "Fall Down" single, which drops on March 19, after the jump.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player