Sculpture "Slime Code 1"
If you didn't already know, the secretive, Bubblin' Up UK artist known as Patten has his own imprint, called Kaleidoscope. Its latest release, Sculpture's Slime Code, is the first in a series called Limited Dubs, in which select artists perform a few unique sessions straight to cassette tape. "Slime Code 1" is nabbed from Sculpture's recordings, and exhibits the kind of playfully warped and intensely psychedelic electronic music featured on its release; it's kind of like every phase that Black Dice went through crammed into eight minutes. You can nab the rest of the tunes digitally here, and grab a physical copy of Slime Code here.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player