Sculpture "Slime Code 1"
If you didn't already know, the secretive, Bubblin' Up UK artist known as Patten has his own imprint, called Kaleidoscope. Its latest release, Sculpture's Slime Code, is the first in a series called Limited Dubs, in which select artists perform a few unique sessions straight to cassette tape. "Slime Code 1" is nabbed from Sculpture's recordings, and exhibits the kind of playfully warped and intensely psychedelic electronic music featured on its release; it's kind of like every phase that Black Dice went through crammed into eight minutes. You can nab the rest of the tunes digitally here, and grab a physical copy of Slime Code here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player