Sculpture "Slime Code 1"
If you didn't already know, the secretive, Bubblin' Up UK artist known as Patten has his own imprint, called Kaleidoscope. Its latest release, Sculpture's Slime Code, is the first in a series called Limited Dubs, in which select artists perform a few unique sessions straight to cassette tape. "Slime Code 1" is nabbed from Sculpture's recordings, and exhibits the kind of playfully warped and intensely psychedelic electronic music featured on its release; it's kind of like every phase that Black Dice went through crammed into eight minutes. You can nab the rest of the tunes digitally here, and grab a physical copy of Slime Code here.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player