Mo Kolours "Mini Culcha (Beautiful Swimmers Remix)"
Genre-melding producer Mo Kolours (pictured above, kind of) is days away from releasing a new EP—and coinciding 12"—via the One Handed Music imprint. EP2: Bannana Wine will serve as the second part of a planned trilogy of releases for the label, and, along with seven original Mo Kolours tunes, this remix from DC outfit Beautiful Swimmers is set to close out the endeavor. The duo's moniker is not too far off from describing this rework, as "Mini Culcha" gets dipped into pleasantly water-logged territory thanks to an array of spiraling filters and generous layers of underwater percussion. After giving the Beafitul Swimmers' take on the tune a spin, you can check out the full tracklist for Mo Kolours' upcoming EP, which is set to drop on March 19, following the jump.
01 Ridda Mountain
03 Mini Culcha
04 Keep It Up
05 Banana Wine
06 Talking Move
08 Mini Culcha (Beautiful Swimmers Remix)
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player