Sleepyhead "Nothing Changes"
Yes, it's that time again: the time when the Distal and Mite-helmed Embassy imprint prepares to drop another helping of slippery bass on the world. For the next effort, the label has tapped Brooklyn's Sleepyhead to deliver a three-track EP (artwork above), for which "Nothing Changes" serves as the closing cut. Much in the vein of the producer's recent Motions EP, Sleepyhead appears interested in continuing his genre-melding explorations here, combining sleek R&B, percussive garage, and space-age beat work—all draped in some silky smooth synth tones. The forthcoming record drops on Monday, April 9.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player