Sleepyhead "Nothing Changes"
Yes, it's that time again: the time when the Distal and Mite-helmed Embassy imprint prepares to drop another helping of slippery bass on the world. For the next effort, the label has tapped Brooklyn's Sleepyhead to deliver a three-track EP (artwork above), for which "Nothing Changes" serves as the closing cut. Much in the vein of the producer's recent Motions EP, Sleepyhead appears interested in continuing his genre-melding explorations here, combining sleek R&B, percussive garage, and space-age beat work—all draped in some silky smooth synth tones. The forthcoming record drops on Monday, April 9.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player