Kuhrye-oo "Human Rights (Nadus Remix)"
A member of the backing bands for both Grimes and Born Gold, Kuhrye-oo is stepping out on his own and prepping a self-titled debut EP for NYC's UNO label that drops next week. We last heard from the Canadian-born producer on a gloomy I-f edit, but the Kuhrye-oo EP marks his first proper set of solo productions. Featured here, the beatmaker enlists NJ producer Nadus (a member of the Brick Bandits crew) to supply a brooding, Massive Attack-esque remix of "Human Rights," a song which will be present in both its original and remixed form on the official release. The EP will be available on May 1, but you can check out the artwork and tracklist now, after the jump.
1 Human Rights
2 Give In (For the Fame)
5 Human Rights (Nadus Remix)
6 Temple (Don Froth Remix)
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player