Artek "Out of Touch"
This throbbing piece of bass music is the title track to the latest B. YRSLF release, the Out of Touch EP by UK producer Artek. On it, dreamy chords and lilting, chopped vocals are juxtaposed with a two-step rhythm and a thick bassline, all of which gets heavy at the four-minute mark when the drum track pauses and a heavy sub tone comes lurching through with no other trappings. You can find the artwork for Artek's Out of Touch EP (which is out now), as well as stream the rest of its tunes, after the jump.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player