Canadian-born, Berlin-based producer XI just released a new EP, NK34. "Glythe" may not appear on the tracklist, but this exclusive cut does convey the sense that XI's bright synth sounds are coasting away from the anchors of dense percussion. Marked by its crackling ambient chatter and the warmth emanating from both its bass tones and tinkling melodies, the song makes for a comforting post-EP palette cleanser, or maybe a lullaby. As for the three-track NK34 EP, it's available on Beatport. New Kanada has also put up previews of each track, which have been posted after the jump along with the EP artwork.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player