Sizarr "Boarding Time (Anenon Euphoria Mix)"
LA-based artist and recent XLR8R podcast contributor Anenon just slipped us this lean piece of beatwork he crafted as a remix for German rock band Sizarr's "Boarding Time" (artwork above). Anenon's "Euphoria Mix" is marked by a simple bassline and crisp percussion, with disembodied vocals from the original creeping their way into the mix behind soaring synth licks. The remix (thankfully) takes very little from the original tune, which was released as a single via Colombia subsidiary Four Music last week. Anenon isn't the only producer on remix duty for "Boarding Time," as Red Bull Music Academy alums Exeter and Yosi Horikawa have also each taken a crack at the tune.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3Astronomar "Gargoile (Massacooramaan Remix)"
- MP3Shiva "Dark Moon"
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player