SpringerParker "Libretto (Rival Consoles Remix)"
London producer Rival Consoles (a.k.a. Ryan Lee West) crafts a delicate interpretation of German duo SpringerParker's "Libretto," from the upcoming album There Are Places in Our Heads One Can Travel To (out on November 23). West preserves the warbling Norwegian vocals of opera singer Lilly Jørstad and the piano melody from the original, but he also puts his own touch onto the track, layering it with fuzzy synth bass, drums, guitar, and rustling noise. This track can be found on the recently released Polar Circle & Remixes, alongside a remix of "Arctic Flowers" by Benoît Pioulard and "Tundra," an original track from SpringerParker's upcoming album. You can preview that record over on Butterfly Collectors' website, here.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player