Nihiti "Ghosts and Lovers (Womanhattan Remix)"
- Words: James Eaton
NYC's dark industrial outfit Nihiti dropped its For Ostland record back in May via Lo Bit Landscapes, and adds to that offering of ominous techno explorations a remix which follows in a similar vein. From producer Womanhattan, this version of "Ghosts and Lovers" is cold and rigid to the core, subsisting purely on tense, shadowy atmospheres and mechanic pulses as monochromatic as For Ostland's cover art (pictured above).
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player