Sun People "Going To"
Taken from the first release to arrive from the new label founded by Austrian music hub and party organizer Disko404, "Going To" is a quality example of the style of bubbling and tasteful club sounds you can expect on Sun People's and Franjazzco's brand-new split EP (artwork above). The production is one of two which Austrian tunesmith Sun People contributed to the release, and boasts a smoothly melodic background over which the skittering beats and repetitious vocal samples quickly and gracefully play together. You can find out what the rest of Disko404's first 12" sounds like by diving into the player embedded after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsThe Knife Splits, Announces Final Tour Dates
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHear the Lead Track from Midland's Upcoming EP for Aus
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player