Sun People "Going To"
Taken from the first release to arrive from the new label founded by Austrian music hub and party organizer Disko404, "Going To" is a quality example of the style of bubbling and tasteful club sounds you can expect on Sun People's and Franjazzco's brand-new split EP (artwork above). The production is one of two which Austrian tunesmith Sun People contributed to the release, and boasts a smoothly melodic background over which the skittering beats and repetitious vocal samples quickly and gracefully play together. You can find out what the rest of Disko404's first 12" sounds like by diving into the player embedded after the jump.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
XLR8R Downloads Player