Sun People "Going To"
Taken from the first release to arrive from the new label founded by Austrian music hub and party organizer Disko404, "Going To" is a quality example of the style of bubbling and tasteful club sounds you can expect on Sun People's and Franjazzco's brand-new split EP (artwork above). The production is one of two which Austrian tunesmith Sun People contributed to the release, and boasts a smoothly melodic background over which the skittering beats and repetitious vocal samples quickly and gracefully play together. You can find out what the rest of Disko404's first 12" sounds like by diving into the player embedded after the jump.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player