Sun People "Going To"
Taken from the first release to arrive from the new label founded by Austrian music hub and party organizer Disko404, "Going To" is a quality example of the style of bubbling and tasteful club sounds you can expect on Sun People's and Franjazzco's brand-new split EP (artwork above). The production is one of two which Austrian tunesmith Sun People contributed to the release, and boasts a smoothly melodic background over which the skittering beats and repetitious vocal samples quickly and gracefully play together. You can find out what the rest of Disko404's first 12" sounds like by diving into the player embedded after the jump.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player