Walk the Dog "I Can't (Innergaze Remix)"
Brooklyn duo Innergaze (a.k.a. Aurora H. and J. Letkiewicz) has given the remix treatment to a new single by a not-so-new face, longtime New York City producer and DJ Pal Joey (a.k.a. Joseph Longo) under his moniker Walk the Dog. Innergaze's all-analog "late-night/sunrise remix" of "I Can't" mellows out Longo's tune by nudging the vocal sample to a slightly higher pitch and blanketing the track with low-lying bass tones. In place of the sound of ringing phones that filled out the original production, the Brooklyners inserted fluttering synths and pretty, twinkling keys for a more soothing effect.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player