Throwing Snow "Le Coeur"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Next week, UK talent Throwing Snow (a.k.a. Ross Tones) will inaugurate his new label, Snowfall, with the release of his Clamour EP. To celebrate the new record and Snowfall's christening, the producer has offered up a bonus cut of surging and manic low end titled "Le Coeur." The tune opens with a steady clomp that soon cascades into rapid-fire drum patter and rumbling bass tones, which is highlighted by high, echoing key stabs and yawning vocal samples. After sating yourself on this production, make sure to check out the enticing preview of Throwing Snow's forthcoming EP, after they jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
- FeatureGet Familiar: thePeople
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player