Throwing Snow "Le Coeur"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Next week, UK talent Throwing Snow (a.k.a. Ross Tones) will inaugurate his new label, Snowfall, with the release of his Clamour EP. To celebrate the new record and Snowfall's christening, the producer has offered up a bonus cut of surging and manic low end titled "Le Coeur." The tune opens with a steady clomp that soon cascades into rapid-fire drum patter and rumbling bass tones, which is highlighted by high, echoing key stabs and yawning vocal samples. After sating yourself on this production, make sure to check out the enticing preview of Throwing Snow's forthcoming EP, after they jump.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with DVS1, Aphex Twin, Dntel, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player