Femme En Fourrure & Bendagram "Letter to My Brother"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Helsinki duo Femme En Fourrure (a.k.a. Juuso and Bianca) sent over one of its recent productions, "Letter to My Brother," the result of a collaboration with Lauri from fellow Finnish outfit Bendagram. As Femme En Fourrure wrote in an email, "Letter to My Brother" is a cut of "sleazy, lean, and slow techno" that builds a sultry mood with its quiet hi-hats, dark synth flashes, and breathy, pitched-down vocals repeating a singular enigmatic phrase. Apparently, the artists haven't yet decided whether to officially release the track, so grab it below, because you may never see it again.
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- PodcastFrankie Knuckles
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Robert Hood, Tycho, Jacques Greene, and More
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player