Femme En Fourrure & Bendagram "Letter to My Brother"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
Helsinki duo Femme En Fourrure (a.k.a. Juuso and Bianca) sent over one of its recent productions, "Letter to My Brother," the result of a collaboration with Lauri from fellow Finnish outfit Bendagram. As Femme En Fourrure wrote in an email, "Letter to My Brother" is a cut of "sleazy, lean, and slow techno" that builds a sultry mood with its quiet hi-hats, dark synth flashes, and breathy, pitched-down vocals repeating a singular enigmatic phrase. Apparently, the artists haven't yet decided whether to officially release the track, so grab it below, because you may never see it again.
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Ben UFO
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player