Owen Howells "The Seen"
The latest effort by Brixton resident and Shades of Grey collective member Owen Howells won't see a release until August 20, but he has already offered up his original mix of "The Seen." The title track is the sole original production on Howell's upcoming record, which includes two remixes of the single by Dexter Kane and Rico Casazza. Clocking in at just over eight minutes in length, "The Seen" takes its time to build up: A full two minutes pass before a rumble of stormy bass enters the mix, and even at its peak, the song remains cooly indifferent, quiet, and altogether collected.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player