Caribou "She's the One (Brokenchord Edit)"
- Words: Natalie Kelapire
Lithuanian producer Brokenchord (pictured above) just sent over his edit of Caribou's 2007 cut "She's the One," and we couldn't go without sharing it. The producer's slower, lo-fi take on the track completely changes the mood of Caribou's more upbeat and hopeful original, at the same time leaving many of its elements there. Although the vocals are slowed down to fit the new dark mood, they're nonetheless pronounced amongst the haunting kicks, claps, strings, and synths that make their way into the eerie soundscape.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player