- Words: Patric Fallon
Released today, Outliers, Vol. 1: Iceland is a 19-track compilation/soundtrack which accompanies a collaborative film based on the countryside of Iceland and its inhabitants. The film was created by Chicago collective Scenic, but its musical counterpart involves a wide array of producers, including Shigeto, Asura, Eskmo, Sweatson Klank, and, featured here, LA-based artist Deru. "Titles" is one of six contributions that the producer born Benjamin Wynn composed for Outliers' soundtrack, and exhibits a crunchy and tense kind of melodic electronic music that one could imagine pairing ideally with black-and-white footage of Iceland's gorgeous landscape. And if you happen to be in the Chicago area tomorrow evening and would like to check out the premiere of this multimedia, audio/visual project, you can check out details for the event and grab tickets here.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
XLR8R Downloads Player