Aashton & Swift "Covenant"
Ahead of Aashton & Swift's upcoming Holy House EP, we're treated to an airy track driven by a heavy bassline from the Bristol-based duo. The resonance of the mix makes it sound like "Covenant" could have been recorded in a church, as layers of drum hits and what sounds like piano stabs are doused in reverb and echo throughout. The song's surprising funkiness picks up towards the end, which is complimented by vocal samples and busy synthline that builds with intensity. Before Aashton & Swift's new records drops on September 3 via Body Work, you can stream the whole thing after the jump.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player