Following up his first release, Neon Lights, Spanish producer Alizzz has announced his second offering, a four-track record called Loud, which is out exclusively on Beatport today, courtesy of the MofoHifi label. The EP dances somewhere between the realms of dubstep, synth-driven '80s music, and R&B, a sound which Alizz exhibits at full force on "Cruel." The tunesmith packs loud kicks, layers of harmonic synths, snappy vocal samples, and high-pitched chimes into his rhythmic and wavy soundscape, somehow managing to not sound too cramped or overblown while Alizzz exercises his deft musicality.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
XLR8R Downloads Player