Following up his first release, Neon Lights, Spanish producer Alizzz has announced his second offering, a four-track record called Loud, which is out exclusively on Beatport today, courtesy of the MofoHifi label. The EP dances somewhere between the realms of dubstep, synth-driven '80s music, and R&B, a sound which Alizz exhibits at full force on "Cruel." The tunesmith packs loud kicks, layers of harmonic synths, snappy vocal samples, and high-pitched chimes into his rhythmic and wavy soundscape, somehow managing to not sound too cramped or overblown while Alizzz exercises his deft musicality.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player