Lokiboi "Ghetto Bitch"
- Words: Christian Santana
Lokiboi has supplied us with a steady stream of tunes over the past few months, and with each successive track, he consistently proves himself to be a tough artist to pin down. On his latest offering, "Ghetto Bitch," the Russian-born London resident crafts a bass-heavy sound you could reasonably label as house. Heavy kicks stomp underneath the steady tap of cymbals as Lokiboi flips a raunchy-yet-infectious sample that intones "ghetto bitch."
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player