Lokiboi "Ghetto Bitch"
- Words: Christian Santana
Lokiboi has supplied us with a steady stream of tunes over the past few months, and with each successive track, he consistently proves himself to be a tough artist to pin down. On his latest offering, "Ghetto Bitch," the Russian-born London resident crafts a bass-heavy sound you could reasonably label as house. Heavy kicks stomp underneath the steady tap of cymbals as Lokiboi flips a raunchy-yet-infectious sample that intones "ghetto bitch."
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player