Lokiboi "Ghetto Bitch"
- Words: Christian Santana
Lokiboi has supplied us with a steady stream of tunes over the past few months, and with each successive track, he consistently proves himself to be a tough artist to pin down. On his latest offering, "Ghetto Bitch," the Russian-born London resident crafts a bass-heavy sound you could reasonably label as house. Heavy kicks stomp underneath the steady tap of cymbals as Lokiboi flips a raunchy-yet-infectious sample that intones "ghetto bitch."
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDefected Announces Masters at Work Anthology
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsTerekke Preps New EP for L.I.E.S., Streams Title Track
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player