Lokiboi "Ghetto Bitch"
- Words: Christian Santana
Lokiboi has supplied us with a steady stream of tunes over the past few months, and with each successive track, he consistently proves himself to be a tough artist to pin down. On his latest offering, "Ghetto Bitch," the Russian-born London resident crafts a bass-heavy sound you could reasonably label as house. Heavy kicks stomp underneath the steady tap of cymbals as Lokiboi flips a raunchy-yet-infectious sample that intones "ghetto bitch."
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player