Zulu, the 18-year-old producer from London, has been gradually garnering attention with past releases on Toddla T's and Raf Daddy's Girls Music, as well as Monki's Zoo Music. The most recent EP from the young producer will be dropping on September 3 courtesy of Buraka Som Sistema's Lisbon-based Enchufada label. "Kwame" is lifted from that record, and represents the kind of heavily percussive, tribal house tunes Zulu is wont to create. Boasting a toxic groove and a large helping of wavy synths, the tune's techno underpinnings shine through and make for a harmonic blend of multiple dancefloor-friendly sounds.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player