Lewis James "Peroxide Blonde"
After working as a record producer, Lewis James has stepped into the spotlight with his first official release, a four-track EP titled Heavy Romance. The EP, which was mixed by Om Unit and mastered by his Cosmic Bridge labelmate and ex-Various Production affiliate EAN, features three original tunes by the Amsterdam-based artist. One of them, "Peroxide Blonde," is a crunchy dancefloor burner that delivers its share of low end with a wobbling rumble that follows the gritty 8-bit melody. "Peroxide Blonde" and the rest of the Heavy Romance EP dropped this week via Raid System, and you can stream a teaser of Lewis James' new EP after the jump.
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- FeaturePachanga, Pantha du Prince, and a Japanese Drone Dance: 10 Reasons We Loved MUTEK.MX 2014
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
XLR8R Downloads Player