Lewis James "Peroxide Blonde"
After working as a record producer, Lewis James has stepped into the spotlight with his first official release, a four-track EP titled Heavy Romance. The EP, which was mixed by Om Unit and mastered by his Cosmic Bridge labelmate and ex-Various Production affiliate EAN, features three original tunes by the Amsterdam-based artist. One of them, "Peroxide Blonde," is a crunchy dancefloor burner that delivers its share of low end with a wobbling rumble that follows the gritty 8-bit melody. "Peroxide Blonde" and the rest of the Heavy Romance EP dropped this week via Raid System, and you can stream a teaser of Lewis James' new EP after the jump.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player