Bad Mojo "Burn Slow (Allmostt Remix)"
Slovakian beatmaker Bad Mojo (a.k.a. Juraj Mojik) will soon release an EP tailored around his gritty, booming track "Burn Slow" via Czech outpost Meanbucket. Featured here, the rework helmed by 20-year-old UK artist Allmostt is a slightly more subtle version of the track. "Burn Slow (Allmostt Remix)" ditches the original's ambient intro, cuts straight to the screwed-down vocal sample, and features a slightly quieter beat with clunky monosyllables embedded between bursts of jabbering bass tones. You can check out the rest of Bad Mojo's forthcoming EP, including remixes from Chef3000 and The Town, after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player