- Words: Anthony Princi
Berlin's Fabien Vilain (a.k.a. Kjofol) just hooked us up with one of his latest tunes. "Faunome" features a variety of soft, ambient textures—including nearly inaudible whispers, heavily effected vocal clips, swelling white noise, warm pads, and rounded sub-bass tones. The chaotic vocal samples eventually coalesce into a consistent pattern as additional drum sounds are layered over the top of Kjofol's jacking groove. Though this track won't be on the producer's debut album, Lune, look for that record to drop in physical formats on October 8, with the digital package appearing on October 29, both via Apparel Music.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player