Biblo "Redundant Ambience (Yosi Horikawa Remix)"
- Words: Elissa Stolman
The latest offering from rising Turkish talent Biblo (a.k.a. Pinar Uzeltuzenci) wasn't on her recent Slave to Love EP; in fact, "Redundant Ambience" was released in March, but it only just received the remix treatment from fellow Red Bull Music Academy alumnus Yosi Horikawa (who you may remember from our recent post of his "Bubbles" tune, and is pictured above). As he is seemingly wont to do, the Japanese producer infused Biblo's track with aquatic vibes, from the watery chords to the submerged vocal samples to the warm ambient crackle that sounds like quiet rainfall. "Redundant Ambience (Yosi Horikawa Remix)" has a lapping beat anchored by bass tones that seem to eminate from plucked strings, which makes the production rock steadily, like it were bobbing on waves in the sea.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player