Trésors "Alright Heavy Fuck (Montag Remix)"
Parisian synth-pop duo Trésors is set to release its new single "Alright Heavy Fuck," along with remixes from the likes of Ricardo Tobar, Montag, and Claude Violante. Montreal artist Montag, who recently signed with indie label Carpark, offers a forboding, cinematic take on the original track—featuring a pulsing and distorted eighth-note bassline, fizzy white noise, chopped and delayed vocals, arpeggiated synth melodies, and one hell of a chaotic climax. Before the rest of Trésors' single to drops on October 8, you can stream it here.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player