Eagles for Hands "Glitterall"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
While not much is known about Brighton producer Laurie James Ross, who goes by the dubious moniker Eagles for Hands, we can say that we enjoy the lush production work on "Glitterall." Syrupy textures occupy the low frequencies, droning synths melt around the middle, and smooth rhythms sweetened with just a hint of glitch drive the tune forward with help from the chopped vocals. In many respects, "Glitterall" is a sparklier version of something you might hear from Monokle's forthcoming Saints album, and if you're interested in more Eagles for Hands productions, we've included another one of his tunes after the jump.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player