G Jones & Grimblee "Blue Dream"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
West Coast producer G Jones (pictured above) dropped a record rife with explorations from the headnod-worthy side of bass music just a few months back, calling it Mirage and releasing it via the Saturate imprint. Now, the budding beatsmith has offered up an exclusive collaborative track, the glowing "Blue Dream," to show off his knack for skittering drums, thick basslines, and dense synthscapes, all of which he crafted with fellow budding beatmaker Grimblee.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player