G Jones & Grimblee "Blue Dream"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
West Coast producer G Jones (pictured above) dropped a record rife with explorations from the headnod-worthy side of bass music just a few months back, calling it Mirage and releasing it via the Saturate imprint. Now, the budding beatsmith has offered up an exclusive collaborative track, the glowing "Blue Dream," to show off his knack for skittering drums, thick basslines, and dense synthscapes, all of which he crafted with fellow budding beatmaker Grimblee.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Untold, Tycho, Jam City, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player