G Jones & Grimblee "Blue Dream"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
West Coast producer G Jones (pictured above) dropped a record rife with explorations from the headnod-worthy side of bass music just a few months back, calling it Mirage and releasing it via the Saturate imprint. Now, the budding beatsmith has offered up an exclusive collaborative track, the glowing "Blue Dream," to show off his knack for skittering drums, thick basslines, and dense synthscapes, all of which he crafted with fellow budding beatmaker Grimblee.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player