G Jones & Grimblee "Blue Dream"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
West Coast producer G Jones (pictured above) dropped a record rife with explorations from the headnod-worthy side of bass music just a few months back, calling it Mirage and releasing it via the Saturate imprint. Now, the budding beatsmith has offered up an exclusive collaborative track, the glowing "Blue Dream," to show off his knack for skittering drums, thick basslines, and dense synthscapes, all of which he crafted with fellow budding beatmaker Grimblee.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player