Hound Scales "Bokhara Stitch (Cloaka Remix)"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Hound Scales, a recent San Francisco transplant now residing in New York City, is a producer of decidedly somber house music. Today, we have a remix from Cloaka (pictured above) of that artist's "Bokhara Stitch," which is about as dark as the original production; slightly haphazard metallic rhythms are sewn into a crisp hi-hat patterns, classic four-on-the-floor beats, and groaning low end to an almost unnerving effect.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player