Pearl Necklace "Did You Feel It (feat. Arp)"
The Brooklyn duo of Bryce Hackford and Frank Lyon, who produce together as Pearl Necklace, is the most recent signing to Norway's Smalltown Supersound label. Their debut offering, Soft Opening, sees the artists collaborating with the likes of Arp (a.k.a. Alexis Georgopoulos) and MGMT's Andrew VanWyngarden, the former of which lends "Did You Feel It" his Kraut-inspired production abilities. The resulting tune has a beginning but seemingly no middle nor end, and it conjures imagery like a walk on the beach with its oceanic percussive touches. Look for the rest of Pearl Necklace's 10-track Soft Opening when it's released on January 29.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player