Terminal 11 "Heather in Japan (Exillon Remix)"
This year, Arizonan producer Terminal 11 (a.k.a. Michael Castaneda) broke a silence that spanned several years to release a handful of records. The latest addition to his discography, the Skyscraper on a Megayacht EP (artwork above), arrives this week via Halocyan parent label Phthalo, and Castaneda has offered us a remix of "Heather in Japan" from San Francisco producer Exillon (a.k.a. Jay Fields). The rework—which will soon be released along with a vinyl-only single via Jack Tone—starts with a dubby clomp and tick, and develops into an itchy, pulsing kind of acid-techno.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player