Terminal 11 "Heather in Japan (Exillon Remix)"
This year, Arizonan producer Terminal 11 (a.k.a. Michael Castaneda) broke a silence that spanned several years to release a handful of records. The latest addition to his discography, the Skyscraper on a Megayacht EP (artwork above), arrives this week via Halocyan parent label Phthalo, and Castaneda has offered us a remix of "Heather in Japan" from San Francisco producer Exillon (a.k.a. Jay Fields). The rework—which will soon be released along with a vinyl-only single via Jack Tone—starts with a dubby clomp and tick, and develops into an itchy, pulsing kind of acid-techno.
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsWatch a Short Documentary with Jeff Mills
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player