Ali Renault "Lydden Circuit (Brassica Cover)"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Here we have British producer Ali Renault taking a stab at covering Brassica's (pictured above) "Lydden Circuit," a cut from his brand-new Temple Fortune EP for Civil. It's admittedly strange that Renault chose to cover the track, especially because it basically sounds like the same jam, albeit with sharper attacks on the various synth layers and an added two minutes. Regardless, "Lydden Circuit" is driven by a strong, resonant bassline, with a solid vocabulary of synths reinforcing the club-oriented vibe; it is a tune well-suited for large rooms, without a doubt. And if you're in the mood for some more Brassica, check out the video for the original "Lydden Circuit" after the jump.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player