Ali Renault "Lydden Circuit (Brassica Cover)"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Here we have British producer Ali Renault taking a stab at covering Brassica's (pictured above) "Lydden Circuit," a cut from his brand-new Temple Fortune EP for Civil. It's admittedly strange that Renault chose to cover the track, especially because it basically sounds like the same jam, albeit with sharper attacks on the various synth layers and an added two minutes. Regardless, "Lydden Circuit" is driven by a strong, resonant bassline, with a solid vocabulary of synths reinforcing the club-oriented vibe; it is a tune well-suited for large rooms, without a doubt. And if you're in the mood for some more Brassica, check out the video for the original "Lydden Circuit" after the jump.
- NewsCheck Out a Playlist of the Top 100 Paradise Garage Tracks
- GearWatch Addison Groove Give an Extensive Tour of His Studio
- NewsCheck Out an 18-Mintue Remix from Ricardo Villalobos and Max Loderbauer
- NewsTOBACCO Shares New "Extremely NSFW" Video
- NewsStream a New Modeselektor Track from the Forthcoming 'Bleep:10' Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player