Roche "A Night at the Haç"
San Francisco producer Roche just dropped his latest 12", the four-track A Night At The Haç EP (read our review here), via 100% Silk, and has shared its lengthy title cut to mark the occasion. Though he may be a relatively new name for most, Roche's sound comes off as mature and developed as a veteran's. "A Night at the Haç" is a perfect example of his crisp production quality and tasteful sounds, which are demonstrated by effortlessly smooth house grooves, '80s-referencing synths, and bubbling basslines.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player