Chaos in the CBD "Pale Moonlight (Mak & Pasteman Remix)"
Auckland brothers in bass (not to mention in real life) Ben and Louis Helliker-Hales (a.k.a. Chaos in the CBD) are back with a jam-packed EP for Young Gunz, called Never Ending. The seven-track record boasts three new originals and remixes from the likes of Ryan Hemsworth, The Phantom, Doctor Jeep, and featured here, Mak & Pasteman. "Pale Moonlight (Mak & Pasteman Remix)" is backed by a thick breakbeat and a subtly aggressive sub wobble, all of which helps make for a much heavier take on the New Zealand brothers' more subdued original. And if you need more Chaos in the CBD in your like, make sure to stream the rest of the Never Ending EP before it drops on December 17, after the jump.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player