In Transit "Sweatlodge"
- Words: Anthony Princi
Working as a freelance motion graphics designer by day and a producer by night, Brooklyn-based Caleb Halter (a.k.a. In Transit) is clearly an individual who feels the urge to create. His moniker alludes to his inclination to produce, as he started making music "in transit" while moving from Ohio to New York two years ago. Original track "Sweatlodge" exhibits just what kind of sounds Halter has been working with since those early sessions. Fueled by an aggressive-yet-smooth sub-bass and a trap-tinged back-beat, In Transit's production effortlessly blends the sounds of techno and mainstream rap with snappy drum fills and eerie FX filling out the empty space.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
XLR8R Downloads Player