Alis "It All Goes"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
London producer Subeena is exploring avant electronic pop under a new alias, and today, she's shared "It All Goes," a tune taken from her Alis project's newly released Hybrids in the Attic album. Wordless, reverberating vocal shards wander about the tune's dark spaces while a pounding beat builds up momentum with sirens, rapidfire handclaps, and a powerful kick drum that carries "It All Goes" through the end. Hybrids in the Attic's other nine songs can be streamed and purchased over on Alis' Bandcamp profile, here.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player