Sub Focus "Last Jungle (CL Moons Edit)"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Inspired in part by Om Unit's remix work as Philip D. Kick on the Footwork Jungle volumes, Irish producers CL Moons (a.k.a. SertOne) and Lemonada have taken it upon themselves to remix some of their favorite old-school tunes in a project the two are calling Sweeekers. Here, we have CL Moons' edit of Sub Focus' "Last Jungle," which boasts a juke-inspired update to the drum track and a domineering bassline. The haunting melody and warped vocals of the original production remain intact, reminding us of what made Sub Focus' drum & bass cut an anthem in the first place. You can download the rest of CL Moons' and Lemonada's edits and remixes after the jump, and be on the lookout for more volumes of Sweeekers to appear in the coming months.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player