Wankelmut & Emma Louise "My Head Is A Jungle (Kasper Bjørke's Liquid Lips Remix)"
Budding Berlin producer Wankelmut is set to get things started early in 2013 with the "My Head Is a Jungle" 12" (artwork above), his debut single for the Get Physical label set to drop on January 18. As a preview, the imprint has offered up this remix from the Danish sonic wizard known simply as Kasper Bjørke, who presents Wankelmut's tune as a smooth, dark-disco affair topped off by the chopped words of Brisbane vocalist Emma Louise. What exactly Bjørke means by "Liquid Lips Remix" is anyone's guess, but with some solid low-end and the alluring groove heard here, the track's title doesn't really seem to matter.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player