Hound Scales "Case (Nabis) (Ghosts on Tape Remix)"
Brooklyn-via-San Francisco producer Hound Scales' debut record (artwork above) will arrive next month as the inaugural release from the Fifth Wall imprint, who has offered up this remix from Icee Hot resident Ghosts on Tape to help spread the word. The original "Case (Nabis)"—which is also the forthcoming EP's title track—is a rather dark piece of techno in its own right, but the SF-based remixer still manages to spin it into even darker corners of thumping, four-on-the-floor territory with percussive chord hits and a mean, growling bassline. Look for this tune to land alongside five original productions by Hound Scales, as well as an additional pair of remixes, when Case (Nabis) EP drops on February 19.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player