A$AP Rocky "Fashion Killa (Druid Cloak Moonglade Remix)"
- Words: Brandon O'Connor
While there are already loads of bootleg remixes for A$AP Rocky's new "Fashion Killa" single floating around the internet, we found this one by the ever-elusive, Symbols-signed Druid Cloak to be considerably comestible. Sent over by the nameless producer himself, this "Moonglade" remix is the artist's fourth track to appear on XLR8R in the past few months, after we premiered a track from his debut EP and shared his remixes of The xx and Lobot's Head & Kuno in October. A quickened tempo and some brassy synths give extra bombast to the originally lighthearted production, which—when paired with a heavily crunching beat and spastic drum breaks—is enough to warrant another version of this frequently reworked song.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player