A$AP Rocky "Fashion Killa (Druid Cloak Moonglade Remix)"
- Words: Brandon O'Connor
While there are already loads of bootleg remixes for A$AP Rocky's new "Fashion Killa" single floating around the internet, we found this one by the ever-elusive, Symbols-signed Druid Cloak to be considerably comestible. Sent over by the nameless producer himself, this "Moonglade" remix is the artist's fourth track to appear on XLR8R in the past few months, after we premiered a track from his debut EP and shared his remixes of The xx and Lobot's Head & Kuno in October. A quickened tempo and some brassy synths give extra bombast to the originally lighthearted production, which—when paired with a heavily crunching beat and spastic drum breaks—is enough to warrant another version of this frequently reworked song.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player