A$AP Rocky "Fashion Killa (Druid Cloak Moonglade Remix)"
- Words: Brandon O'Connor
While there are already loads of bootleg remixes for A$AP Rocky's new "Fashion Killa" single floating around the internet, we found this one by the ever-elusive, Symbols-signed Druid Cloak to be considerably comestible. Sent over by the nameless producer himself, this "Moonglade" remix is the artist's fourth track to appear on XLR8R in the past few months, after we premiered a track from his debut EP and shared his remixes of The xx and Lobot's Head & Kuno in October. A quickened tempo and some brassy synths give extra bombast to the originally lighthearted production, which—when paired with a heavily crunching beat and spastic drum breaks—is enough to warrant another version of this frequently reworked song.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player