Submotion Orchestra "Thinking (Maths Time Joy Remix)"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Following his three-track Hideaway EP for Live For The Funk's newfound Our Sounds label—from which the bass-heavy "Always" track was lifted—London producer Maths Time Joy (a.k.a. Tim Worthington, pictured above) is back with his take on "Thinking" by seven-piece UK ensemble Submotion Orchestra. While the young artist strips the original song of its wobbly flavor in favor of brightly shimmering synths and smooth-sailing bass tones, he leaves its sensual vocals intact to shine through the production.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player