Submotion Orchestra "Thinking (Maths Time Joy Remix)"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Following his three-track Hideaway EP for Live For The Funk's newfound Our Sounds label—from which the bass-heavy "Always" track was lifted—London producer Maths Time Joy (a.k.a. Tim Worthington, pictured above) is back with his take on "Thinking" by seven-piece UK ensemble Submotion Orchestra. While the young artist strips the original song of its wobbly flavor in favor of brightly shimmering synths and smooth-sailing bass tones, he leaves its sensual vocals intact to shine through the production.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player