- Words: Glenn Jackson
19-year-old London—by way of Bristol—resident Ashley Thomas is a budding producer who has in recent months shared a number of free EPs under his handle of choice, Otik (pronounced "oh-tick," like this strange film). The young artist is set to appear with an official outing for the fledging Prism Tracks label later this year, but for now, has offered up the loaded house of "Tremble" to introduce himself to the XLR8R faithful before that record drops in the coming months. If the weighted low end and effortless skip he manages to lace this tune with are any indication, Otik sounds like yet another Londoner we look forward to hearing more from.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player