Error Operator "August Filled with Rain"
- Words: Rebecca Bratburd
Unfortunately, London-based producer Error Operator has announced that he's ceased making music in order to pursue other ventures. As a token of appreciation for the support he's received over the years, he's given us "August Filled With Rain," which is apparently the end-all song for the artist born Andrew Collins. The melancholy production opens with gentle guitar strums, and slowly builds up to a soft melody of warm, meditative synths. The details—sparkling chimes, subtle low end, and crackling vinyl dust—give Error Operator's final salvo a calming vibe that makes for both a testament of his skills as a producer and a suitable farewell to his work in that world.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player